RoomSet supports advanced graphical configuration via an easy-to-use Android app that enables a quick and simple setup for different purposes, such as presentations, lectures or conferences, or for daylight-harvesting. For commissioning large numbers of rooms, the RoomSet app allows copying room layouts, thus making the commissioning process faster and consequently more cost-effective.
The Multisensor for RoomSet has a light sensor for constant-light control, and a passive infrared (PIR) presence detector to provide energy-saving functions in a DALI system. It also hosts a microcontroller running RoomSet firmware with Bluetooth® low-energy connectivity to allow tablet-based configuration.
• Excellent detection performance through high sensitivity and multidirectional coverage.
• Automated addressing and defaults programming to allow installer testing.
• Functional system just by powering on the sensor.
• Drag-and-drop graphical configuration of rooms with an intuitive Android app.
• Over-the-Air upgrades via the RoomSet app to keep the system up to date with the latest available functionality.
• Programmable constant-light control for energy efficiency.
• Cost-effective deployment of large numbers of rooms.