The Corridor PIR Sensor is a compact sensor that provides energy-saving functions for corridors, aisles, hallways and similar areas in a DALI system. It has detection on three beams, covering a 100° sector with a 41-metre radius.
341 DIGIDIM Corridor PIR Sensor
$366.64 inc. GST
Its PIR sensor enables it to switch on the lights when the coverage area is occupied, and either switch them off or dim them to a preset level when it is unoccupied.
The unit has two detection modes, suited for different types of movements:
• Low/Office: used in areas where small movements occur, such as offices or hospitals. In this mode, the sensor’s sensitivity is increased after the trigger.
• High activity: used in areas where people walk, such as corridors in schools, hotels or warehouses.
The Corridor PIR Sensor is compatible with Helvar’s lighting systems and configuration software, Designer and Toolbox. Once connected to a lighting control system, the software automatically detects the unit, which can then be programmed with the required functions.
The sensitivity, the detection mode and the LED indication are set from the sensor’s circuit board (see figure overleaf).
• Control of long corridors (up to 41 metres) with one sensor
• 15 mA DALI current consumption
• Two presence detection modes for different environments
• Configurable presence delay and time-out
• Programmable in Designer and Toolbox
• Accessory lenses available for special applications
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 7 cm|