The DIGIDIM Input Unit is a DALI-compatible interface designed to allow customer specified switches, sensors, time clocks or other on/off control devices to be incorporated into a DIGIDIM lighting control system.
440 Input Unit
$366.64 inc. GST
It has 8 volt-free inputs, which can be either momentary or latching, permitting the selection of DALI commands.
• Out-of-box operation using the default functions shown:
Switch 1 – Recall Scene 1
Switch 2 – Recall Scene 2
Switch 3 – Recall Scene 3
Switch 4 – Recall Scene 4
Switch 5 – Raise light level
Switch 6 – Lower light level
Switch 7 – Maximum light level
Switch 8 – Off
• Status LED gives visual indication of units current operational mode: normal operation, initialisation, physical selection or input activation.
• Physical/Mode selection switch.
• Can be used with momentary or latching switches.
• Fully programmable using DIGIDIM Toolbox software.
|Dimensions||9 × 11 × 6.5 cm|