The 4-Channel Relay Unit is a DALI-compatible interface unit designed to allow nondimmable loads to be incorporated into a DIGIDIM lighting control system. The relay unit is a DIN-rail mounted unit that can control four individually programmable relays. The relays are ‘normally open’, volt-free and can switch resistive loads of up to 10 A.
494 4-Channel Relay Unit
$403.30 inc. GST
The relay unit is provided with a status LED, a physical selection switch and four relay state indicators. The status LED provides status and a fault indication. The physical selection switch is used to identify the device during system configuration and also acts as a manual override. The four relay state indicator LEDs are illuminated when the respective relay is closed.
Note: This unit does not contain a DALI power supply. Therefore, one must be present elsewhere in the system.
• Four individually programmable relays, normally open and volt-free.
• Relays are internally isolated permitting separate phases to be controlled in one unit.
• Each relay can be manually controlled using the physical selection switch.
• All DALI functions are programmed with either DIGIDIM Toolbox or Designer software.
• DIN-rail mounted and only 88 mm wide.
|Dimensions||10.8 × 7.8 × 11 cm|